Friday, November 26, 2010

Spam Idexing

Today 27/11/2010 i was receive message from google to telling me that my blog was deleted because Spamdexing, spam Permitted on Blogger?.
I do not know how this happened but one that certainly is the most blog belong to me was there Following my own while not putting Following widget.
while i looking my dashboard  a lot of blog was add by the following while i no add that the  folowing.
May be my pc was invaded by someones
What is the real problem?
I do not know, but one lesson that I get is that we can didelete blog by google blog if we are considered spam. But for now my blog is being restored because of how hard I make / create the article and the article was didelete just by google.

spamming index



I will 2 day to undelete my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment