Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SEO Step by Step

Have you ever checked a gazillion times to see if your site is even listed in Google? Yes, I remember the days where I would do that very same thing. I would be at work checking to see if I was listed in Google. I would probably do this every hour or so because the thought of having a website that generates profits on autopilot simply amazed me.
Well after a week I gave up!
I would check to see if I was listed by searching Google with the following syntax. Site: mydomain.com. That way I'll know if anything is coming up for site. So I went back to the drawing board and started doing a few different methods so my site would get indexed in the search engines.
So I finally got indexed and I did it for another site to make sure it wasn't a fluke! This is what I did. I simply found sites that create pages for the purpose of serving up information about your site. (Sounds confusing I know) For example, sites that show traffic stats of other sites. Simply search Google for visitor stats sites. You would then visit the site and then search your URL. This gives your site a backlink and a page on their site to be crawled by the search engines.
Find 8 other similar sites and repeat the process until you are indexed. Keep in mind that this is only the basics. Once you get indexed you still have to do engage in your SEO activities.
Do You Want to Know More About How to Increase Your Search Engine Rankings?

Visit my website on SEO and I will show you a Proven Step by Step blueprint to getting high rankings in Google and other search engines!
Double your traffic and increase your sales by implementing just a few techniques.
Getting organic search engine traffic has never been this easy!
http://SEOVengeance.com
NOTE: By following this resource, you will never worry about how your websites will get traffic. Double your business by getting a TON of free traffic to any site you choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment